"I always make a turkey stock and leave my parents with a nice turkey minestrone soup."
– Mary Kay Culpepper, Editor in Chief.
"I make stock and freeze it in ice cube trays. Then it’s ready to go when I need it later."
– SaBrina Bone, Test Kitchens Professional
"My aunt does that and makes gumbo."
– Mike Wilson, Test Kitchens Professional
"Since Thanksgiving is so American, it’s fun to go international."
– Julie Grimes, Associate Food Editor
"I like to do jook. It’s a rice porridge dish, and you can just throw in a turkey wing."
– Kathy Kitchens Downie, Associate Food Editor