We’d like to talk to you about Cooking Light!

January 27, 2014 | By | Comments (7)

janfeb_cookinglight_coverI’ve asked everyone on the editorial team—the people who make the magazine, not the marketers or sellers—to talk to readers and website/mobile users. Yup: on the phone, in person. Won’t take long.

What we want to know is this: In a world in which food and food information are changing by the second, what can we do at Cooking Light to serve you better?

If you have insights about our magazine, our recipes, our website, our apps, or about healthy cooking or food—or there’s just something you think we could do to help you cook better or cook more often—send an e-mail to the address below.

On the subject line, put “I want to talk to Cooking Light.”

Send your e-mail to cl.readerinsight@gmail.com.

COMMENTS

1. Dana

I look for low-fat, low-sugar baking recipes. I am especially interested in learning how to modify standard recipes to reduce fat and/or sugar.

April 14, 2014 at 10:20 am
  2. Sonya

I have recently started to read a lot of genetically modified foods and I am a physician by profession. It is interesting to know how the world is divided strongly on either side of the topic. I firmly believe that food should not be altered on a genetic basis( and I am not talking only intra species breeding for better color or taste- I am talking a different gene code from a bacteria with another virus as a turn on switch) especially since we do not know of long term safety of these. I also believe that a lot of disease in today’s world can be traced back to what we eat- be it obesity, diabetes and even cancer. I would truly like my favorite food magazine to spread awareness about these and make the readers/consumers educated to be able to make informed decisions about what to buy and what to eat.

April 10, 2014 at 2:43 pm
  3. lazbar1737

would like to see some single serve meals

March 21, 2014 at 3:06 pm
  4. Sharee S.

How about a special edition for diabetics?

February 4, 2014 at 4:04 pm
  5. Eileen

Pressure cooker meals. Thank you Eileen

February 2, 2014 at 7:45 am
  6. Bonnie Reiterman

My husband recently under went a massive aorta arch heart surgery. Could you help me find something light that is nutritious yet not so filling. He has to eat several times a day and I would like some recipes and grocery list. Thank you Bonnie

January 27, 2014 at 8:10 pm
  7. Gigi

I’d like to see more crock pot meals that can be put together then freeze then dump in crock pit when ready to make. Also maybe a weeks worth of meals to cook 1 day along with a shopping list. Txs

January 27, 2014 at 3:49 pm