Join us each month as we round up our favorite seasonal posts from the Cooking Light Blogger Connection.
This month’s theme is family dinners, and the kids will love these lightened-up classics.
1. French Bread Vegetable Pizza: There are few things we love more than a slice of homemade pizza, and this veggie version from BetsyLife is next on our list.
2. Chili Tamale Pie: When chili, cheese, and cornbread combine, you know the result has got to be good. It’s Not Easy Being Green kept her version simple, but suggests adding hot peppers for a flavorful twist.
3. Freezer Chicken Tenders: These simple tenders from The Lean Green Bean go from freezer to oven with no thawing necessary. Weeknights just got infinitely easier!
4. Balsamic Honey Chicken, 3 Ways: We like the way The Fit Fork thinks—one easy recipe, three tasty variations. Our favorite? This mouthwatering BBQ Baked Potato.
5. Baked Quinoa & Cheese: Quinoa replaces elbow mac is this protein-packed dish, which The Way to His Heart says was a “score one for mom!”
Family Dinner Ideas
Quick and Easy Kid-Friendly Recipes