How Do I Know When My Pork Chops Are Done?

April 16, 2015 | By | Comments (8)

prop stylist Claire Spollen; food stylist Kellie Kelley
We’ve all experienced the dreaded dry pork chop, but it’s easier than you might think to reach pork chop perfection: juicy, moist, meaty, porky enjoyment. Check out the video for my best pork chop tips.

For a delicious, fast weeknight entrée, try Pork Chops with Fennel, Orange, and Olive Salad. Or use my go-to spice rub:

1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
4    (6-ounce) bone-in pork loin chops
2    teaspoons canola oil

1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Combine salt, garlic powder, paprika, and pepper; sprinkle over both sides of pork. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add pork to pan; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until done (see video for tips on doneness).
SERVES 4 (serving size: 1 pork chop)
CALORIES 175; FAT 8.5g (sat 2g, mono 3.7g, poly 1.4g); PROTEIN 23g; CARB 1g; FIBER 0g; CHOL 71mg; IRON 1mg; SODIUM 288mg; CALC 21mg

COMMENTS

1. Fredric

This article is truly a good one it helps new web users, who
    are wishing for blogging.

July 20, 2015 at 6:17 am
  2. Danelle Miller

My husband and I both ended up with a subscription. I would like to cancel mine and keep his.
    My address is 502 2nd St SE
    Hallock MN 56728
    #28721119560. Please advise

June 22, 2015 at 6:55 pm
  3. comment devenir riche rapidement

Have you ever thought about creating an ebook or guest authoring
    on other websites?I have a blog centered on thee same subjects
    you discuss and would really like too have you share some stories/information. I know
    my visitors would enjoy your work. If you’re even remotely interested,
    ferl free to sendd me an e-mail.

April 29, 2015 at 3:54 am
  4. Hairloss

I go to see everyday some websites and sites to read articles,
    except this webpage gives feature based articles.

April 23, 2015 at 10:04 am
  5. Mallory Brasseale

Hi CLBBers, we’re currently having a technical glitch with the boards redirecting here. We hope to have it resolved soon!

April 23, 2015 at 9:59 am
  6. Vectorhary

Thanks, I found it!

April 23, 2015 at 7:04 am
  7. BarbaraL

I also cannot access the bulletin boards. What’s happening?

April 22, 2015 at 11:52 pm
  8. VALERIEA234

Whats going on as I am unable to get into the message boards?

April 22, 2015 at 11:45 pm