You buy the beer, we’ll provide the recipes that your crowd will rave over. From wings and sliders to dips and sweets, serve up grub that’s worth having sticky fingers for. These all-star game-day foods are sure to last you all season long.
1. Potato Chips with Blue Cheese Dip: We’re not kidding when we say these baked chips capture all the flavor of the fried kind with much less fat. Add a creamy, cheesy dressing for dipping that only tastes sinful, and you’ve got what’s quite possibly the perfect snack for hungry fans.
2. Garlic-Buffalo Drumettes: These wings are a real crowd-pleaser and a breeze to prepare. We eliminate the standard frying method for a no-mess two-step steaming-and-saute method that maintains the plump, juicy goodness of chicken wings.
3. Sloppy Joe Sliders: Serve up mini versions of a messy weeknight favorite. Make the sauce ahead of time, if you like. Just reheat it and toast the buns to finish the sliders. It’s an American classic that kids and adults of all ages will love.
4. Blue Cheese-Bacon-Spinach Dip: The bold flavor of blue cheese and saltiness of the bacon give a creative punch to your average spinach dip. Serve with celery sticks for an added crunch.
5. Pigs in a Blanket: Light, flaky pastry encases quality sausage to create one of America’s favorite indulgences. Seconds, please!
For a slightly less involved version of pigs in a blanket, give our Cheesy Sausage Rolls a try:
6. Pistachio and Pine Nut Brittle: Say hello to this sweet spin on the traditional peanut brittle. This nut candy also includes dried cranberries, adding an unexpected bit of fruitiness to the brittle.