Sweet, crunchy apples make for a delicious plate of party “nachos.” Just slice some apples, arrange on a plate, and get creative. While I chose to make a slightly sweet peanut butter glaze, you could easily drizzle with honey or melted chocolate, or sprinkle cinnamon, nuts of your choice, or anything—the options really are endless. Slice some apples and have fun!
3 medium apples, sliced
2 tablespoons peanut butter powder (such as PB2)
2 tablespoons almond milk
1/2 teaspoon powdered sugar (if desired)
1/4 cup dark chocolate chunks (chips)
1/4 cup granola
1. Wash and slice apples; arrange on a dish.
2. To make peanut butter glaze, combine peanut butter powder, almond milk, and powdered sugar. Drizzle on apples.
3. Sprinkle chocolate chunks and granola over apple slices.
1. Melt chocolate chunks; drizzle on apples.
2. Drizzle honey on apples. Sprinkle with granola or toasted oats.
3. Sprinkle with roasted nuts. Top with goat cheese crumbles. Drizzle with honey.
CALORIES 135; FAT 4g (sat 1.9g, mono 1.1g, poly 0.3g); PROTEIN 3g; CARB 26g; FIBER 3g; SUGARS 17g; CHOL 0mg; IRON 1mg; SODIUM 30mg; CALC 11mg