Peanut butter banana lovers, rejoice!
If you love all things that include nuts, bananas, and chocolate, then this recipe is just screaming your name. These ingredients have been to numerous places together, creating delicious treats left and right, including our Banana-Chocolate French Toast, Quick Banana and Milk Chocolate S’mores, Peanut Butter Banana Bread, and 100-Calorie Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups. And, while often these ingredients show up in pairs, they’re simply uniting to create the ultimate little sweet treat.
4 tablespoons of peanut butter (or nut butter of your choices)
½ cup melted dark chocolate
1. Cut banana into 12 slices.
2. Place a dollop of peanut butter in between to slices of banana, place on a parchment paper, and repeat.
3. Freeze the peanut butter banana sandwiches for at least one hour.
4. Melt dark chocolate on a stove over low heat for 1-2 minutes, stirring the entire time.
5. Remove sandwiches from freezer and dip each side into the melted chocolate. Return to parchment paper, freeze for 10 minutes.
Serves 12 (serving size: 1)
CALORIES 108; FAT 7.3g (sat 3.2g, mono 2.7g, poly .91g); PROTEIN 2.2g; CARB 9.5g; FIBER 1.5g; CHOL 0.7mg; IRON .9mg; SODIUM 25.8mg; CALC 10.1mg